Wednesday, September 26, 2007

What a wonderful world

When Louis Armstrong recorded that song he sure did not see the 2000's coming. Micheal Vick not just dogs now pot smoking. Phil Spector pulls a OJ. Britneys just lost her mind. The South Brunswick Board of Ed has a systems guy accused of stalking a 14 year old North Brunswick girl. I could go on but it's depressing. Remember when embezzlement and tax fraud were the worse crimes around? Have people just gone mad? I spent Saturday in Lancaster Pa. In 2 buggy sightings I was ready to take a nap. My entire self relaxed so fast I didn't know what hit me. No hurry, no worry, no problems. I did not want to come back to Jersey. We all have to stop and feel life a while to have any chance at enjoying life. Adults don't stalk children. We don't need gun play, dog fights, "recreational" drugs or booze. We need to relax, I bet there are seniors out there who realize they have worried and stressed there entire lives away and now it's too late to do so many things. Not me nor my wife. I am living life to the fullest and I'm dragging her with me.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Let us hope your wife comes along willingly. Dragging is such a drag. *G*