Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New job fits me well

I am now on week two of the new job in Plainsboro. I can go home or to a local place for dinner. Takes me no time to get in and back home. The loss of a 50 minute commute is sweetness. I can feel the difference in stress everyday. I used to get home around 7PM exhausted. I get home at 11:45 feeling fine. Having a bit of trouble getting settled for bed actually. I have not felt this good in a long time. Stress should get more credit for making our lives difficult. I feel like a new man.

1 comment:

Jean said...

When I used to teach night school and got home late, it was very hard to settle down to sleep. Hopefully you will settle in quickly.

That shorter commute is wonderful. What a difference that can make. Congratulations on finding a niche suiting you so well!