Thursday, June 21, 2007

Holy cow i'm back...

Been a long while but I am now back. The Titus Farm dedication was a success. I have a new job just ten minutes from my home and it's 2ND shift 2:30 till 11:30 which means I can get back to research in the morning!!! My son has graduated 8Th grade and is off to the high school. My daughter has her own cell phone account (OOO YES!) My dog has colitis (?) and he's on a special diet. (Yorkie) The SB skate park opens Saturday and my son is ready and able and registered. Spent a evening with my man Bill and his wife's co workers last week. Jean has mentioned my daughter to her church and she's ready to sing on July 1st. As you can tell life has been full in June. I have much more to say but this is enough for tonight enough to say my life is full and I feel very blessed today.
TTFN

1 comment:

Jean said...

I was wondering what happened to you! Sounds like a lot. My organist was very impressed with Shannon's voice--he said it was "beautiful." I agree.

Hope the puppy is doing well. Sometimes animals' being sick is harder than children.

The Titus cermony was really lovely. You did a great job organizing things.