Tuesday, June 26, 2007

When will man learn?

I'm 48 years old and I have seen a lot of things, many I wish I had not. Today I read that Chris Benoit smothered his 7 year old, killed his wife and hung himself. For those who don't know he was a WWE wrestling star. Evidently it seems to have stemmed from steroid use. Which seems to be OK in the wrestling world. Guess it is not ok anymore. Now we will hear all the reasons why this is bad and basically the same crap we have heard for years except most of the people who will use it are not listening. I am sick and tired of men using this stuff and committing horrible acts. It's harmful, dangerous and anyone caught with it needs to be treated as any other drug possession. I am a father, husband and hopefully a good dad it hurts me to see men behaving in such horrible ways as Mr. Cutts or Mr. Benoit or Mr. Peterson or any man who needs to savagely kill his family. There is a door just walk away and move on, let them be, way is this so hard for men to do, it's easier to kill them?

2 comments:

Jean said...

I read this story today and shivered. Now they are blaming it on steroids? That wasn't in the article I read.

These quys will never learn. They have replaced the concept of good honest hard work both to earn a living and to earn a relationship. If it's not easy, then everyone who makes it hard for them is the enemy.

Terrible tragedies, all that you mention. What heartbreak for those left behind asking, "Why?"

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.