Saturday, July 07, 2007

I spent the morning at a day spa in East Brunswick with my wife. Christmas present from the family. I was massaged and exfoliated rubbed with hot stones and cold stones and I think I melted. I mentioned attention to the legs and arms and boy did she take me to task. She found muscles and pressure points in my legs I did not know I had and it hurt! I hung in there even when she started on my Achilles tendons YIKES! She also worked the flexibility of my legs which has bad range because I work at a desk all day long. Now I am loosey goosey and feeling groovy. I feel like a new man guys should loosen up and get this done it makes you feel great.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Now you know why I go to the chiropractor. Most of my issues are from misplaced bones, but it surely does feel good to get massaged, adjusted, and loosened up.

Which spa was it?