Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Sound of Silence

Paul Simon said it all so well :

"Fools said i, you do not know Silence like a cancer grows. Hear my words that I might teach you, Take my arms that I might reach you. But my words like silent raindrops fell, And echoed In the wells of silence".

I was feeling very frustrated yesterday about the Van Dyke farm and let loose into the Letter to the Editor of several newspapers. That evening I received a email that mentioned the fact of things not going well and the sudden "silence" we are in. Bingo my brain smelled trouble for me. Nothing has been said officially but this was the first we heard of anything negative. Think it's time for a meeting y'all. I bet if we start to contact officials they will start dancing like Gene Kelly around the issue. Or just jump into that cone of silence I mentioned yesterday. Where is Agent 86 when you need him?

1 comment:

Jean said...

You bet.

When can we all get together? We need some kind of strategy to light a fire under....well you know where such fires are usually lit.