Monday, July 02, 2007

Another Pleasant Valley Sunday

Sunday was filled with my favorite things. (except Julie with her voice back) Attended church in Cranbury at the 273 year old Presbyterian Church. I don't have to mention how wonderful that was. My daughter performed the offertory hymn which sounded fabulous in the 273 year old church. I met very warm and lovely worshippers in the 273 year old church. (CAN YOU FEEL ME?) Let's just sum it up. The church, the members, the Minister all very welcoming to this visitor. I shall return again and maybe again. I even had lunch with Jean and some wonderfully nice members of the church. This actually set the tone for my day. I felt good all day even doing the groceries. Watched a movie or two and had a calm evening. One of those days you step back to smell the roses, snip a few and place them right in the bedroom. Indeed a Pleasant Valley Sunday.

1 comment:

Jean said...

You had a good time doing the grocery shopping? Boy the morning must have meallowed you.

It was a grand morning.