Monday, July 23, 2007

PTL

Tammy Faye lost her battle with cancer and I must say the sight of her frail body was just so sad. I found the actions of her and Jim Bakker horrendous and I have been just annoyed with them for years. Taking advantage of one's religious emotions is the worst in my book. Seeing her suffer like that softened my heart, no one should have to go through that. Hopefully she honestly made peace with her maker before she left. I had a very relaxed weekend although I did clean a shed and trim the hedges. The weather was so good I didn't mind the work because I was outdoors. Best yet my meds are working well and I feel good, the exercise routine I have fallen into must be helping. So far so....

1 comment:

Jean said...

Wait a minute...the weather was good? Oh, yes, that's right, you work in the afternoon/evening. The morning was a real washout!!

I did not see Tammy myself, but others who did confirm what you say. It's always sad to see someone fall victim to such an illness, regardless of who they may be.

Heaven opens its gates to the penitent. Tammy is at peace now.