Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Farewell to a friend...

I sent a invitation to the Plainsboro Historical Society yesterday and Robert Yuell responded back. He was the first person I encountered when I started my research on the Deans and slaves back in 2001 outside of South Brunswick. They helped me find a family history on the Titus family which they had a copy of and some of the elders of the town (Volunteers) knew the Tituses that lived in Plainsboro and gave me personnel accounts of the family. I have made several trips to Plainsboro for research and Robert has always been helpful and interested in the work I have done. Sadly he has decided to move to Florida in the coming months and it will be a loss for the community. As it always seems he was the main fountain of information there and I can only hope someone can pick up the job once Robert makes his move. He was very dedicated to the history of the town and I will surely miss his presence there. Good luck my friend, I will miss you.

No comments: