Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter days...

I hope everyone had a great Easter. I spent my day at my sister in laws which is very nice because we did not have to do it at home. Calm and quiet with some good conversation then it was back home. Spoke to my parents a while and checked with my dad who is coming into New Jersey on Friday. I really enjoy holidays that run so smooth makes for a better meal. Last night I watched he Sopranos in real time for the first time, I have never had HBO at home till Saturday...Poor Bobby Bacala...On good holidays it is nice to watch a fictional family mess than having one of your own. OOH yea I bite ear top off my son's chocolate Easter bunny..These are the days...

2 comments:

Jean said...

You ate the bunny ears!! Bad, bad.

Aside from it's being so darn cold, Easter was, as always, a special day. It offers such a renewal and optimistic promise.

Never have watched The Sopranos. I heard it's good, but I haven't had an interest and I don't have HBO....so...well, it is on one of the cable channels in rerun now...but still...

The Imus story continues. He was on this AM with a truly heartfelt apology. Apparently he is going to be on Sharpton's radio show this afternoon. Can be accessed via the Internet, but I don't know the exact address or the time. That should be interesting.

In Imus' partial defense, he does run a ranch for kids with cancer and has been active in many good charitable causes. Too bad his mouth isn't as charitable as his deeds.

Jean said...

Al Sharpton Radio: http://www.sharptontalk.net/

His show runs from 1-4PM