Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Van Dyke Tango

I decided today to stop and just think about this for a few days. I have absorbed a lot of information for the past 2 weeks but much of it does not help me reach my goal of proof. So now, I stand back, Cha-Cha-Cha, try and contemplate what I have been able to find. Why am I only finding black Van Dyke's in the Western side of South Brunswick-Franklin Cha-Cha-Cha.
Why are there so many in that area Cha-Cha-Cha. All the ones in the eastern village just disappeared Cha-Cha-Cha. Have I gone mad with the Cha-Cha-Cha? Maybe I should stop watching Dancing with the Stars? Hell maybe I should just go over and start shoveling Jean's horse stalls. There is something I have not connected yet, I somehow can feel it, but what dots are missing? Well this and many other compelling revelations shall be revealed in coming episodes of the "Van Dyke Tango".

1 comment:

Jean said...

Hey, James, I have lots to shovel! Feel free, any time the spirit moves you. *G*

I agree, there is a missing link somewhere. Church records?

Where do they go if a church disappears?