Saturday, April 28, 2007

Titus starts to take shape

Slowly it turns, step by step, inch by inch... The most difficult challenge to this dedication ceremony is nailing down a speaker. It's down to Rush Holt and Robert Menendez, neither camp will make a decision so I have to call and hound, call and hound. I did get Anna from the Middlesex County Cultural Commission. She will be a fun speaker, tells good stories and has been around through a lot of various politicians. I am still working the other 2 slots. The keynote speaker hopefully will be a politician if not I will use Giles Wright if I can convince him to do it. I do not want to coordinate this and be the keynote speaker, way to much pressure. June is coming fast and I need to light a fire under these butts!

1 comment:

Jean said...

I wonder...there is Baroni too. He wants to be senator. Did you try him? Supposedly, he will be visiting the farm on May 22.

Why is it always so hard to get people to commit? I'm sure it will all work out, but in the meantime, you are going to be suffering from major anxiety.