Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A rolling historian gathers no moss.......

Martin Luther King once went to the mountaintop and peered out to see the promised land. I just found my mountaintop and when I peered out I saw a long hill going down. Having spent the morning with Sammy & Army on 1600AM NYC and the late morning with NJN TV I can say I feel very accomplished and proud of my contributions to the cause. I felt my comfort zone with Jean at my side with her in depth knowledge of the farm situation. This allowed me to address the slave issue which is where I am most at home. I had a very hearty greeting from my co-workers once I stepped over to my desk because 4 of them had the show streaming onto the computers. (Heck yea I blush really well!). As I stared into the TV camera today I felt really confident and relaxed and with all that has happened the more I do it the better I will get. I am working till 9PM which allows me just enough time to get home for tonight's episode of Lost, I am a huge fan of the show. By 11PM I will have had one of my fullest days in quite some time. But hey, I feel good, I look good, and I didn't get moss covered, what more can one ask?

1 comment:

Jean said...

Uhm I think I may be moss covered.

Bill's and my interviews went well too. All that for perhaps 2 1/2 minutes of airtime, though they hope to stretch it to 4 minutes.

It may be on TV Friday. Bill will be notified.

We all make a pretty good team. Thanks for the compliments. It was a pleasure to have you on the line to answer the really tough questions...you know which ones I mean. *G*