Monday, March 26, 2007

There off....

Sitting at work today near the Jersey shore I heard something on the Breeze (Local radio) that made me giggle. They were talking about a group of New Jerseyans trying to save a farm in South Brunswick on the noon news. 5 minutes later a co-worker walked up with the Asbury Park Press and showed me a shorter version of the Times article in this paper. Driving down the road from lunch I received a phone call from the producer of WURD 900 AM talk radio. The only black owned radio station in Philadelphia PA. They want to interview me at 7:30 am Tuesday morning about the farm. Now I joked with Bill about us suddenly getting calls from all around but I did not really think it would happen. And not as fast as it has either. I am getting the sense we have opened a real dialogue and I am preparing myself for more to come. I hope the gang is ready, because even if your not, our time may be here.

2 comments:

Jean said...

We are ready, willing and, hopefully able. I'll email you with some ideas for the radio interview.

The reaction to Courtney's article has been amazing so far. May the momentum continue.

Jean said...

The South Brunswick Historian spoke brilliantly this morning. You did a wonderful job.

Sounds as if the pot may be stirred at last. These are exciting times.